Process Risk Consulting provides expertise in process safety and functional safety. Our experience in oil and gas, renewables, hydrogen, and nuclear make us the perfect partner for your next project. Working with small and large operators worldwide, no problem is too big, small or complex for our diverse team to handle. Our passion for safety drives us to find the most effective, efficient and safe solutions for our clients. We take pride in our ability to deliver on time and within budget. Contact us today to see how we can help you meet your safety goals.
Process Risk Consulting provide consultancy globally in various high hazard industries
Oil and Gas
Liquified Natural Gas
Qualitative Risk Assessment
Wether a Desktop Study / Review or Workshop Facilitation, our team are able to provide a range of Qualitative Risk Assessments including but not limited to:
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PreHA)
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMEA / FMECA / FMEDA)
- What-if Analysis
- Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS)
- Control Hazard and Operability (CHAZOP)
- Safety and Operability (SAFOP)
Quantitative Risk Assessment
Our consultants are specialised in using various industry softwares for the determination of hazard distances of consequences and quantifying the resultant risk. Process Risk Consulting provide a range of Quantitative Risk Assessments and supplementary studies including:
- Consequence Analysis
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) Assessment
- Building Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Risk contours for U.K Land Use Planning
Specialising in functional safety for the determination of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) / Automotive Safety Integrity Level (aSIL) and its’ verification for SIFs in accordance with the requirements of IEC 61508 with experiences of implementation for the process industry via IEC 61511 and the automotive industry via IEC 26262, we can provide:
- Facilitation of SIL Targeting workshops using various methodologies such as Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) or risk graph.
- SIL Verification of SIF’s within a facility.
- Preparation of Safety Requirements Requirements specification.
Functional Safety Assessments
Human Factors Engineering and Ergonomics
Want to Know More?
Want to know more about our services or have a confidential discussion about your needs contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .